Discover the latest great idea from AMAC, the Twin Eye diagnostic camera system featuring two cameras (i.e. one camera that can look forward and one that can look sidewards, you can switch between the two) and ultra bright LED illumination, a product purposely designed for ultimate chimney and flue inspection.The easy to use system is robust and durable, featuring the latest innovative technology to make your work effortless and thorough.
- A colour camera with built in variable, ultra bright, white LED’s
- Switch between front and side view
- Rotate rods to get 360 degree view
- PAT tested and CE approved.
- ‘Live’ recording direct onto SD card via a built-in digital recorder
- Full playback on screen or via your computer or laptop
- Built in colour 7″ TFT LCD monitor
- 25m of flexible cable from drum to monitor, housed on a cable drum
- Fast connection to rods
- Stainless steel construction
- Acrylic lamp window
- 3mm changeable toughened glass lens window
- Robust and durable, supplied ready to work
- Easily transportable 9kg
- 2 year’s free support and warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Using your brush as a centring device the camera can be either pushed up the chimney, giving a forward view, or turned round to provide a downwards view in case of extreme soot and other debris in the chimney.