AMAC Pole Camera
The AMAC Pole Camera provides a quick and safe way for inspection and surveying.
A lightweight battery operated telescopic camera system, allowing you to look in difficult to reach areas above and below underground, such as gutters, sewers, attics and suspended ceilings. It can also be used with the optional wheel which allows for under vehicle inspections. The camera has built in IR LED's to allow working in complete darkness, as well as an extendable reach from 1.6 metres to over 4 metres.
- Retractable pole complete with integral multi positioning camera.
- A Sony Super HAD CCD camera with 12 built in IR LED's, 420TVL resolution.
- Camera reach from 1.6 metres to over 4 metres.
- A 5" Colour LCD monitor in a case complete with sunshield.
- Extremely low discharge batteries.
- A main battery with up to 3 hours continual use from full charge in complete darkness, or 3.5 hours continual use in daylight (fitted to rear of carry case).
- A battery charger - 2.25 hours to re-charge from flat.
- A back-up battery with up to 3 hours in darkness or 3.5 hours in daylight use, from full charge.
- 1.8 metre linking cable, to link between monitor and pole end connector.
- Optional wheel for under vehicle inspection available.
- Operational weight less than 2.7kgs.
- 1 Year parts and labour warranty.