recordable pole camera
Above and below ground, roof & buildings survey camera
- Roof and building inspections
- Inside manhole inspection
- Gutter cleaning and maintenance
- Building inspections, unsafe roof and voids.
Roof and building inspection camera
The wireless recordable AMAC pole camera is ideal for the inspection of properties and roofs. For down manhole inspection, no need to enter the manhole, lower the camera down whilst staying on the surface.
An extremely fast set up time of around 3 minutes to extend the pole and camera, see the image on your screen, means less wasted time per job. Record what the camera see’s and save a copy for your customer. Recorded files (both video images and jpeg mages) are saved on the card and can be transferred to your computer; copies can then be given to your customer.
Into manhole, roof and building inspections, along with security applications are the most popular use for our pole camera. Used by police forces, water companies, insurance companies, surveyors and County Councils – who carry out regular building safety inspections all use pole cameras.
What can you expect from the AMAC wireless recordable pole camera:-
- Wireless inspection camera – no wires!
- Live view on 5” colour monitor
- Ability to take photos and record video on built in dvr
- Colour picture during daylight and complete darkness
- Swivel joint allows the camera head to be moved between 0⁰ and 180⁰
- Time/date stamp
- Extendable telescopic camera pole (packs to 1.63 metres)
- Pole extends to 4 metres
- 2 minutes quick set up
- Lightweight, portable and easy to transport
- UK based telephone support and advice
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
What is included?
- Colour camera with built in LED’s
- Extendable pole
- 5” colour LCD monitor
- Monitor carry case and neck strap (for one person operation)
- Built in recorder
- Micro SD card
- Built in battery
- Camera and monitor charger
Stills taken by our wireless pole camera