AMAC 12 Month Standard Warranty & Returns (24 months on all AMAC chimney cameras)
- AMAC products, when operated under normal conditions of use, are warranted by AMAC to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase from AMAC or an authorised AMAC representative or distributor. Subsequent re-sale is not covered by this warranty and claims subsequent to the warranty period will not be entertained.
- In order to obtain performance under this warranty, the buyer must:-
a) promptly give written notice of the defect to AMAC by sending a fax to +44 (0)1559 371770, or by emailing us, and
b) return the faulty product and/or part to AMAC, accompanied by a detailed returns note quoting a returns number (allocated by the AMAC office), all according to the returns policy set out below.
AMAC does not undertake repair at the customers site.
- AMAC warranties do not extend to any goods or parts which have been subjected to misuse, modification, lack of maintenance, or damage resulting from fire, flooding, lightning or explosion.
- THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY ANY LITERATURE, DATA OR PERSON. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF AMAC UNDER THIS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE COST OF THE SUBJECT PRODUCT, AND AMAC RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
- AMAC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, however arising, including but not limited to those for the use of any products, loss of time, inconvenience, lost profit, labour charges, or other incidental or consequential damages with respect to persons, animals, business, or property, whether as a result of breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this warranty, BUYER’S REMEDY AGAINST AMAC FOR GOODS SUPPLIED OR FOR NON-DELIVERED GOODS OR FAILURE TO FURNISH GOODS, WHETHER OR NOT BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED SOLELY, AT THE OPTION OF AMAC, TO REPLACEMENT OF OR CURE OF SUCH NON-CONFORMING OR NON-DELIVERED GOODS OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR SUCH GOODS AND, IN NO EVENT SHALL EXCEED THE PRICE OR CHARGE FOR SUCH GOODS. AMAC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS SOLD. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY, notwithstanding any knowledge of AMAC regarding the use or uses intended to be made of goods, proposed changes or additions to goods, or any assistance or suggestions that may not have been made by AMAC personnel.
- Unauthorised extensions of warranties by the customer shall remain the customers responsibility.
- THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE SUITABILITY OF AMAC PRODUCTS FOR CUSTOMER’S USE OR RESALE, OR FOR INCORPORATING THEM INTO OBJECTS OR APPLICATIONS THAT THE CUSTOMER DESIGNS, ASSEMBLES, CONSTRUCTS OR MANUFACTURES.
- This warranty can be modified only by AMAC personnel by signing a specific, written description of any modifications.
- All products and/or parts returned to AMAC as faulty, must be inspected by AMAC before a claim is accepted under this warranty, and must be accompanied by a detailed returns note quoting a returns number allocated by the AMAC office. No goods will be accepted without the accompanying documentation. This applies to all returns, including those handed in or left at AMAC by our visiting customers. Any goods replaced at our customer’s request will be invoiced and a credit note only issued once the returned goods have been received and processed according to our returns procedure. Failure to follow this procedure may result in returns not being processed.
- Non-faulty items must be sent back in their original unused condition with original packaging within 7 days of the invoice date.
- The faulty product and/or part must be returned to AMAC packaged either in its original packing material or in comparable or suitable packing material if the original is not available. The customer is responsible for paying the cost of returning the faulty product and/or part to AMAC and for any damages to the product and/or part that may occur during shipment. In the event of a claim being accepted under the terms of our warranty AMAC will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the defective product and/or part and return it to the customer at AMAC’s cost. If, upon inspection, AMAC determines there is no valid claim under the warranty the customer must bear the cost of replacement and/or return of the product to the customer.
- All shortages, goods damaged in transit or other discrepancies on deliveries must be notified to AMAC by fax within 24 hours of delivery on +44 (0)1559 371770