AMAC Pan & Rotate Colour Camera
AMAC's new Pan & Rotate Camera is a British design, manufactured from aluminium and stainless steel components. With a fully waterproof interface, directly compatible with the Telespec Compact 152 and Mainline Crawler Systems. A high quality, compact, robust, economical and low maintenance camera.
- Inspects from 150mm to 450mm diameter pipes, with 5th generation ultra bright white integral LED's.
- Robust design.
- Simple operation.
- Remote controlled continuous focus system.
- Rotate: Remote controlled with slip rings for continuous operation with slip clutch for motor protection.
- Pan: Remote controlled +/- 100 degrees with slip clutch for motor protection.
- Fits onto front of Midi or Mainline Crawler, Top Mount Plate and Crawler Gantry.
|Colour||¼" CCD Inter-Line Type D.S.P. camera|
|Resolution||500 (H) x 528 (V) effective pixels, more than 350 horizontal lines.
Available in PAL or NTSC formats
High Power, 5th generation, Low Maintenance (with up to 100,000 hours service life) Integral L.E.D's with dome lens for even light distribution
- Fully waterproof camera body tested to 10 bar pressure.
Additional 70 Watt Light Head available for this camera for larger diameter pipes.