Including 200 metres of 3mm galvanised towing bond
The AMAC Winch is a portable manual winch for winching cutters, robots etc through the sewer pipes. It comes with two drive ratios, one enables fast retrieval with a 1:1 ratio and the other is a 2.5:1 for more precision positioning. There is a locking ratchet mechanism allowing the cutter/robot to be firmly locked in position in the sewer whilst carrying out operations.
- Winch head constructed from aluminium and stainless steel.
- Legs and steady plates are painted mild steel.
- 200 metres of 3mm galvanised wire rope complete with stainless steel snap-shackle.
- Removable drive handle.
- 1:1 drive ratio and 2.5:1 drive ratio.
- Stainless steel guide rollers at both front & rear.
- Ratchet mechanism allowing winch head to be locked in place.
- Steady plates and legs easily removed, taking up less space in storage.
- Total height assembled 103cm, Total width less handle 43cm.
- Weight with 200 metre bond 41kg.
- Other towing bond lengths available on request.
- Maximum capacity 300 metres of 3mm diameter.
- Stainless steel wire rope also available on request.
All our equipment comes with a one year Parts and Labour Warranty.