A professional, fully recordable colour camera system for use in chimneys & ducts.
- A colour camera with built in super bright white LED’s.
- ‘Live’ recording direct onto SD card via a digital video recorder built into the lid.
- Full playback via your laptop using the SD card reader.
- SD card included.
- PAT tested and CE approved.
- Built in colour 7 inch – TFT LCD monitor.
- Camera housed in a tough custom made stainless steel housing.
- Wide angle of view.
- 25m flexible cable from monitor to camera, complete with cable markers, housed on a cable drum.
- Easily transportable 9kg.
- Fast connection to your rods.
- Robust and durable.
- 2 Year’s free support and warranty.
- Rod attachments for all makes of rods
- Battery and battery charger
- Protective sleeve for the camera head
- Cable distance markers
- Daisy Skids
With a 7 inch flat TFT screen, built into the unit, all you have to do is plug it in and turn it on. The camera is fitted with super bright white LED’s. A colour picture ensures crisp, bright images are relayed straight to the TFT screen giving you on-the spot instant viewing. All images can be recorded directly onto the SD card and played back onto the TFT or a computer, using the SD card reader supplied. The camera is attached to 25 metres of flexible cable, allowing you to reach to the top of the chimney. The ‘Colour Eye’ is mains powered and comes complete with an elbow joint and rod allowing easy connection to your chimney rods.
Using your brush as a centering device the camera can be either pushed up the chimney, giving a forward view, or turned round to provide a downwards view in case of extreme soot and other debris in the chimney.