A colour chimney camera
Let’s you look forward & backward’s in a chimney
- A two headed colour camera system, allowing you to switch between forward and backward views
- Ability to take jpeg images from the video for written reports
- It can be used in old flues with many bends, no damage to the camera
- Can be used with a brush/rod retrieval tool, and can be lowered from the top of flues
- Variable illumination, you control the amount of light according to the light levels in the chimney
- Easily attaches to ¾” chimney rods using the rod clamp supplied
- Replacement 3mm toughened glass window
- ‘Live’ recording direct onto SD card via a digital video recorder built into the lid
- Full playback via your computer
- 25 metres of cable (with optional cable distance markers)
- PAT tested and CE approved.
- 2 years parts and labour warranty
- UK designed and manufactured
- With a 7 inch flat TFT screen, built into the unit, all you have to do is plug it in and turn it on. The cameras are fitted with super bright white LED’s. A colour picture ensures crisp, bright images are relayed straight to the TFT screen, giving you on-the spot instant viewing.
The ‘ForBak is mains powered and comes complete with a rod clamp to attach to 3/4” chimney rods.
ForBak In Action
‘I have used an AMAC camera to carry out inspection before liners are fitted; I have always found it robust and able to take a lot of punishment. After a while I started to realise that I needed a camera that looks up and down, so after talking to AMAC and a bit of brain storming they came up with the ForBack so far it’s proving to be exactly what I wanted.’
‘I have been on-site when the fitters have been there and it proved brilliant in showing them issues they could not see by forward inspection only’.
Dave Moore – DDM Chimney Sweep