The AMAC Twin Eye diagnostic camera system featuring two cameras (i.e. one camera that can look forward and one that can look side wards, you can switch between the two) and ultra bright LED illumination, a product purposely designed for ultimate chimney and flue inspection. The only chimney camera to have gained HETAS product approval.
- A colour camera with built in variable, ultra bright, white LED’s
- Switch between front and side view
- Rotate rods to get 360 degree view
- PAT tested and CE approved.
- ‘Live’ recording direct onto SD card via a built-in digital recorder
- Full playback on screen or via your computer or laptop
- Ability to take instant JPEG whilst recording
- Built in colour 7″ TFT LCD monitor
- 25m of flexible cable from drum to monitor, housed on a cable drum
- Fast connection to rods
- Stainless steel construction
- 3mm changeable toughened glass lens window
- Robust and durable, supplied ready to work
- Easily transportable 9kg
- 2 year’s free support and warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Rod attachments for all makes of rods
- Battery and battery charger
- Daisy Skids
Using your brush as a centering device the camera can be either pushed up the chimney, giving a forward view, or turned round to provide a downwards view in case of extreme soot and other debris in the chimney.